Shipping & Returns

Shipping Domestic

We deliver all over Australia (currently NT Darwin only and WA Perth only) at a standard shipping rate of $15 per case (VIC, NSW, ACT), $20 per case (SA, QLD, TAS), $35 per case Perth and $50 per case Darwin.

We ship domestic orders in most cases using Australia Post or with courier services in some areas where required. In some instances we may need to use a different courier company.

Prices are subject to change.

Shipping International

Please note, we currently do not ship orders outside of Australia. This may change in the future.

Returns and Refunds - Epic Wines Online 100% Money Back Guarantee!

At Epic Wines Online we’re committed to excellent customer service and customer care.

While we’re proud of our carefully curated wine products, we want to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with your order, therefore we provide you with a 100% money back guarantee.If for any reason you are not satisfied with your wine order, you can return it to us, with a reasonable explanation as to why you returned the wine. We will refund the full amount of your order, minus the original delivery fee.

To qualify for the 100% Money Back Guarantee:

  • You must advise us by email that you wish to return the products within six months (182 days) of receiving your order - emails must be sent to sales@epicwinesonline.com.au.

  • We will provide you with information about how to return your products including return delivery instructions, noting that we will pay the return delivery cost. We will require returned stock to be packed in original delivery box and dropped off to an Australia Post outlet.

  • For orders consisting of 6 bottles, up to two bottles in any six (6) bottle purchase may be sampled. Epic Wines Online will refund you for the entire value of the product provided the remaining 4 bottles are returned in the same condition that they were dispatched, minus the delivery fee.

  • For orders of more than 6 bottles, up to 25% of the number of bottles may be sampled. Epic Wines Online will refund you for the entire value of the purchase provided the remaining 75% of bottles are returned in the same condition they were dispatched.

Credit Card Refunds

Refunds will we processed to your credit card within 2-3 business days upon receipt of the returned product, to the same account from which the original payment was debited. 

The Epic Wines Online 100% Money Back Guarantee is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.

Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law

If you are a consumer, you are entitled to certain statutory guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law with respect to our Goods.

In particular:

Epic Wines Online products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to receive a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does amount to a major failure.


 WARNING

Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 (Vic) it is an offence

  • To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years [Penalty exceeds $18,000]

  • For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor [Penalty exceeds $700]

Proof of Age Delivery Terms

You can have your delivery left outside your home or with another person if you cannot be present to receive your order. A person under 18 years of age cannot receive the delivery on your behalf and we reserve the right to refuse delivery of your order to a person aged under 18 years (we may require satisfactory proof of age to be produced upon request). Epic Wines Online is not responsible for any loss resulting from late delivery when satisfactory proof of age is not provided.

Epic Wines Online is not responsible for goods that are left unattended at your request, or goods that remain unclaimed as a result of failing to contact the carrier after receiving a calling card.